Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello Baby!

Wow! Lots of time has passed since my last post. The card below is the card I designed for the Sassy Chic Stampers Stamp Camp this Saturday, June 12th. This will be the first stamp camp for this group and I'm excited. I hope we have a lot of guests attend. Please let me know if you would like to attend.

Saturday June 12th
Life Bridge Church
10345 Ute Hwy, Longmont, CO 80504
10am – 2pm



SUPPLIES:
Stamps~ Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink~ So Saffron, Basic Brown

Paper~ Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive Textured, Tall Tales Designer Series Paper

Other~ Old Olive eyelets, Chocolate Chip 5//8" grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Photo Corners punch, Horizontal Slot punch, dimensionals, mini glue dots.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable day today Jayne! Pat and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Everyone was so warm and nice and all of the cards were fantastic! I showed them to my daughter-in-law and told her about the upcoming camp and I think we will be there for sure! ~chris

    ReplyDelete