Monday, September 7, 2009

Catching up .....

It has been a while since I posted. We are already a week into September! September 1st marked the premiere of the 2009 Holiday Mini and what a mini catalog it is! If you haven't received your copy please contact me and I can get one to you or you can click on the copy on my right sidebar and look at it online.

One of the products I am really excited about is the My Digital Studio software. My copy will be arriving this week and I can't wait to try it out. I am not a scrapbooker but am excited to try my hand at it digitally. With this software you can also design cards! Design a card digitally and then recreate it on paper .... cool, huh?

Also starting September 1st and running through November 30th is a great Hostess Special. Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

On October 1, when My Digital Studio is released to customers, this offer will become even sweeter! Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)! So this means that after My Digital Studio is released to customers on October 1, hostesses who hold a $400 workshop will be eligible for both a $10 Holiday Mini item and 50-percent off My Digital Studio. What a deal!!

These offers apply to workshop orders only. So, although I appreciate those of you who like to order from me online, online orders will not be eligible during this promotion. If you would like to schedule a workshop please contact me today. I would love to help you obtain one or both of these great offers in addition to all of the other fantastic hostess benefits that come with holding a workshop.

Please check out all of the fun products available in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Stampin' Up! is an amazing company and the products they offer are truly top notch.

1 comment: