Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cards for August & September Relief Society Classes

Once a month I do card classes in two different wards for Relief Society Enrichment groups. The ladies get to make four cards each month and they love it! One of the ward groups didn't meet in July or August and I hear they can't wait until September. Here are the cards the groups will be doing.

This card is sort of a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of the Medallion card on the front of the current Stampin' UP! Idea Book & Catalog.
Stamps: Medallion Background, Elegant Thank You
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede marker
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP, Textured Real Red, Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede
Accessories: Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Color Spritzer Tool, Large Oval punch



This card is bright and fun. I saw on someone's blog where they used a window sheet in between two layers to stamp the greeting so I thought I would give it a try.
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Melon Mambo, Black Staz On
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Oval Movers & Shapers, Window Sheet, Melon Mambo 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon



This card is another one I CASEd from page 97 in the IB&C. I really like to show customers how valuable a resource this book is and that it is much more than just a catalog.
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Sanded Background
Ink: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Card Stock: Old Olive DSP, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Linen Thread, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Stampin' Sponge



I modified this card from the Rock Star Simply Sent Card Elements kit on page 173 of the IB&C. I didn't use the elements from the kit, just based my card on the kit.
Stamps: Starring You
Ink: More Mustard, Night of Navy
Card Stock: More Mustard, Old Olive, Old Olive DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Star, Large Star, 1 3/4" Circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment