Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Front Range Stampers Meeting

Happy Tuesday! It has cooled down quite a bit and I guess we are supposed to have some rain all week. I love the rain. I grew up in Washington state and then lived in Las Vegas for 14 years ('nuff said, lol).

On the 4th Tuesday of the month a group of Stampin' Up! demos from the Denver area get together to discuss business, swap, and stamp. Some of us even meet before the meeting for dinner and make it a girls night out (GNO). Lots of fun and we have a lot of talent in our group. I am designing a 6"x6" technique page for one of the make & takes tonight and I think I might make a card also using the technique.

Have a Terrific Tuesday and Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool enough....this might work out for our motorcycle trip. I'll have to learn more.

    love ya,
    moped mike

    ReplyDelete